[real-eyes] Fw: April 10th correction

  • From: "Cathy Pyper" <cpyper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 15:19:37 -0500

Dear Friends, Due to an error on my part Doctor June Rogers will be at the
Wednesday night meeting, the regular Wednesday night meeting rather than the
Saturday meeting.  I think I was so worried about whether I had the big C or
not I got everything confused.  This is a no needle acupuncture so absolutely
no pain.  We'll have chicken that night too and First Steps will pay for your
transportation to and from the meeting.  I really want anyone who has the
desire to be able to take part in this.  She can come in May as well but I
thought the sooner the better.  It was my error so I will pay so you can get
weighed in and have the acupuncture treatment.  Incidentally, I just found out
that I don't have cancer so I am a very happy camper.  The Saturday meeting
will still go on as planned and you can still weigh in if you trust me and I
assure you that you can.  Wednesday night folks please also bring a gadget or
piece of adaptive equipment that you are fond of or use a lot. to share with
others and  learn.  Hopefully we will have some different people at both
meetings.  I apologize for the error but everyone is welcome at either meeting.
 Like I said I will be paying for it so it is just the inconvenience of coming
on Wednesday night instead of Saturday or waiting until May.  Why waste time.
Cathy
455 5219
5018 N.E. Park Lane
Kansas City MO  64118