[real-eyes] FW: Accessible Accounting Software

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 08:46:41 -0600

For those still looking for accessible accounting programs, here is a
message from another list.  We knew of Cash Manager before, but this post
has a link to the trial version, and confirms availability of a US version.

Hi Sam,

Personally, I'm using Quickbooks online and I am able to access most
aspects of the site, but I do know of a couple people who are very happy
with a program called Cash Manager by Accomplish based in New Zealand,
rest assured there is a U.S. version.  People tell me that even the most
basic version is feature rich enough to give a small business owner all
they need for all of their accounting needs.  You can down load a trial
from:

http://nz.accomplishglobal.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&Itemid=386&lang=en
 sam wrote:
I hope this helps.