[real-eyes] Dj MusicMan's MeyHem

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 20:50:45 -0500

Hey everyone!
Ever  wonder if good music is on or even out there to listen to anymore? Ever
want to hear funny rants without the swaring or having to protect your children
from listening to a show? Ever wanted to interact with the dj on the air that
is presenting the show?
If you answered yes to any of the following question, then I invite you to
check out Dj MusicMan's Meyhem only on,
http://www.2020theblink.net
This show is on every Saturday evening and the show starts at 7 Pm 6 central.
Our MSN or windows live messenger address is,
music@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you want to follow us on Twitter, the twitter is, 2020theblink. If you want
to have some fun on Skype with me, the contact info is, Duyahn.,

I hope you all will support me!

Duyahn Walker AKA DJ MusicMan