[real-eyes] Re: Changing Styles in MS Word

  • From: "R. E. Driscoll Sr" <llocsirdsr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sarah.jevnikar@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:50:25 -0500

copying and pasting and saved as a .doc file.
(1) Select the entire document.
(2) Click on Format.
(3) Make the Format changes you wish.
(4) Un-select entire area by clicking on page
(5) Save the Document using a new name or the old one if you so desire.
Have I interpreted your request properly?
Regards,
R. E. (Dick) Driscoll, Sr.