[real-eyes] Re: Braille Embosser Question

  • From: Bret Kroeker <bkroeker162@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 15:10:51 -0500

I was thinking that might be the only way, too.  The IT department here thinks
it may be better to give me a computer with a parallel port instead of dealing
with the converter.  They said that sometimes the connection is weakened
because of the conversion process.  I don't know if this is true or not; it
makes a little sense.  Can anyone tell me if this is true or not?  Thanks.
Bret