[real-eyes] Re: Accessible Electronics.

  • From: Steve <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:47:12 -0500

Ruthie and I have purchased mp3 players from them and are very happy
with their service.  I first bought from them because I didn't want to
have to bother with finding the right player for the Rock Box software.
  Buying from Accessible Electronics made it easier for me.

I have a 2 gb mp3 player and an 8 gb sd card in the player for a total
of 10 gb of storage for mp3 files.  They also have an FM radio that is
built in and very easy to use.

This, like many things all depends on what is right for you.  I also
have purchased a few voices from Cepstral that we use for the rock box
software to label the names of the mp3 files.
Steve

Follow me on twitter
blindbites
https://twitter.com/#!/blindbites