[real-eyes] Re: A real stupid question

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 22:12:16 -0500

I don't know if this is a PDF book or not but, the name of the book is
called, Don't Hassel the Hoff. This is David Hasselhoff's autobiography. I
saw it on Amazon.com's website as an e-book but, want to find it in a txt
format if at all possible so I don't have to try and save it and mess with
Adobe.

Duyahn