[real-eyes] Re: A Braille display question.

  • From: "Nancy Van Sandt" <nanvan53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 17:30:49 -0500

Hi Brandie!  Sorry, I know this is really late.  Just going through all of
my messages.  I have my display on  the desk above my keyboard tray.  I
didn't like the stand, and it is easier for me to reach it on my desk.  I
hope you are doing fine with yours and that you have found lots of ways to
use it.  (smile!)