[rclsaver] Proposal Suggestions

  • From: Justin Williamson <plato@xxxxxx>
  • To: RCLSaver <rclsaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:02:45 -0400

Hope everybody gets this...  Note that you can only email into the
list from your BU address at this point.  If you want these emails to
go to a different address or be able to reply from a different
address, let me know and I'll make it happen.

I've been asked to write up a series of alternatives and proposals as
a first step in our meeting with the Towers RHA representative.  On
top of the things brought up in the Facebook group, and in the emails
that have circulated so far, does anybody have any other ideas?  Also,
feel free to "2nd" some of the ideas you think are most feasible.  If
possible, try and get some kind of back-of-the-envelope calculation as
to how much money your proposal could save or generate.

-Justin