[rclsaver] Re: Fwd: Re: Proposal Suggestions

we could close the labs on observed holidays (most people leave campus
anyways). closing the resident hall computer labs for one day = 13 hrs*6
computer labs=78 hours of pay*$9.75/hr= $760.50 saved

stop purchasing purell? provide only staplers and no paper clips?

make the majority/a certain percentage of staff required to be work study?

taking out just ONE 3 hr shift/week (ie. in order to only open at peak
times) would save $29.25/week, or $29.25*29 weeks= $848.25/yr

taking out just ONE 2 hr shift/week would save $19.5 week, or $19.5*29
weeks=  $565.50/yr

http://wholesomecuisine.blogspot.com
http://slowfoodbu.blogspot.com
http://kombuchafuel.blogspot.com