[ratpack] Re: hey, guys!

  • From: Aleta Boyce <alboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 20:09:58 -0600

All good, finally - Jim only has one lung working, which is evidently ok for the medical industry, as he's been back at work for several months. He's driving a '99 Miata on the track, as his horrible wife won't let him distress the Lotus, and he wants to race door-to-door. So he's getting track time until he finally gets licensed, and hopefully he'll be in the races next season, as this season he's still working on speed, replacing every part on the car, etc. I have been painting again, but no cars, just landscapes and such. Have sold several, though, and am learning about marketing.

Sorry the link didn't work.  I could have sworn it was an all-day thing.
You can also try this one:
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=10804258&nid=256

Good luck!
al

Welcome back, Aleta! I trust all members of your family are hale and hearty? I tried the link, and got a message the session was closed. Drat! C.