From: "Michael Wells" <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 10:21:50 PM
Subject: [ratpack] When I want your opinion I'll ask for it...

All,

My dad used to say to me 'When I want your opinion I'll ask for it...' well I'm
asking for your opinion. I'm attaching a photo that I personally like, in fact
I have a 12x24 print of it in my cubical at work. It goes against many of the
rules of photography but beauty is in the eye... I like the star effect from
the head lights as well as the ghost lights, which I believe are a reflection
from my filter, any how, I like the reflection of the clouds off the front
cowling and windshield and the dark green against the gray of the pavement.

So let me know what you think, maybe I'm alone on this one.

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z
aka Michael Wells