[ratpack] Re: What would you do?

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 23:56:24 -0600

I don't have credentials and I'd love to get to know the guys with Air Power
Racing but I might be going to the track with a newbie. I don't know if they
would let us both shoot for them but I'll let you know as the week
progresses. I'm taking Friday off so I can spend the day at the track so if
the Air Power guys just want car shots I can do that on Friday. I don't know
if they'll let me in the pits & paddocks on Friday without a ticket or
credentials then I'd love to have your pass to shoot the team in the pits
and paddocks. The guy I'm going with works for a media company in the area
so I might be able to get a sponsor for the rest of the races so we'll see
how it goes. So just to show you guys that it's not all cars and bikes this
is what I did this morning, I haven't done any post processing on this pic
I've just re-sized it so it's almost straight out of the camera..

Dr Z

--
Michael Wells
MCWells Photography