[ratpack] This one's for Larry

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 21:25:29 -0600

It was another good day at the track, the weather was almost perfect and the
cars were entertaining. I will post some pictures of a major crash during
the final race, it not only happened right in front of me I was so close I
was hit in the head by a flying rock kicked up by the car. So being hit in
the head again I shouldn't have to explain myself, dents in my dome should
be self explanatory. That being said, Larry and I were entertained by a guy
in the Miata I've posted two weeks ago at the first round on the MPRA. Well
this week was no exception even after having crashed into the wall causing
some serious damage to the front suspension of this car he was back on the
track today and true to form he was all over the track again. Here's a shot
of him trying to negotiate the final turn before the front straight.

On another note, I took a number of pictures of Dave Dingman's #18 Mazada
and one of those pictures was used on his promotional calendar, as soon as I
can I'll scan it for you to see. Paul and I both got an autographed copy,
Paul has one signed by both the driver and the photographer, lucky guy.

I'll be posting again soon,

The Great Zamboni

--
Michael Wells