From: "Rick Draganowski" <dragan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 1:20:52 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [ratpack] The Bee Tree

This wonderful old tree has been home to a beehive on and off for the last 25
years. I hope they are back this year. I love this tree as it reminds me of me.
Old, well used, but still useful.

Rick Draganowski
(Soli Deo Gloria)

p.s. I thought of doing a painting of this one but the complexity is such that
I could not do it justice. So the photo has to be it's representation. This
tree is 250 feet from my home. You may notice that I live rather close to
nature.