[ratpack] Re: Sick sense of humor...I guess

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 16:14:56 -0600

Well, I guess I nailed it with the shot, then.  :)

I'm not goin back this weekend. I can't take the cold and I'm pretty sure it's the water pump in the Burb. I'll get one tomorrow and then put it in next week when the snow goes away. :)

I'd like to "borrow" some photos from people who were brave enough to stand out in the weather and shoot cold race cars. I'd like to put 'em on my website so I have something for this year, cuz I don't think I'll be going back for any other events...unless they suddenly come up with some real racing...like VARA or other major events (no off-road stuff for me.)

So if ya don't mind me splashing yer images (with credit for each one, along with a link to yer sites/emails) on my server, I'd appreciate as many as ya wanna lay on me.

Thanks,

On 4/29/2011 5:33 PM, Nathan Nickerson wrote:
Ray,
Good luck with the 'Burb!
Your photo painted an absolutely miserable experience!
Hang in there,
-Nate