[ratpack] Re: Sick sense of humor...I guess

  • From: Aleta Boyce <alboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 11:37:54 -0600

I'd like to "borrow" some photos from people who were brave enough to stand out in the weather and shoot cold race cars.  I'd like to put 'em on my website so I have something for this year, cuz I don't think I'll be going back for any other events...unless they suddenly come up with some real racing...like VARA or other major events (no off-road stuff for me.)

Ray, you know anything I have is yours, as far as photos go.  I have a few nice shots, but I was struggling with lack of practice after taking almost a year off.  Missed you!
I was shooting Sat/Sun, and thanks to everyone for helping me out - especially Paul, I enjoyed the company Sunday.

This isn't one of the race leaders, but I like this shot, and it's very small for email.
Again, let me know what you'd like to see - leaders, action, etc. and don't feel badly if you don't post it - I realize you may be looking for certain types of shots.

Aleta