[ratpack] Re: Photos on the Chevy Asylum

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 19:41:08 -0600

Thanks.  It may come down to a collection of snow photos.  :)

On 5/22/2011 7:20 PM, PAUL W WATSON wrote:
Here is a couple of snow pictures taken at Miller.

Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 18:59:30 -0600
From: rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ratpack] Re: Photos on the Chevy Asylum

John, I wasn't all that clear and I apologize for the confusion.  I was referring to photos of the "Utah Grand Prix" (otherwise known as a NASCAR West event, with a coupla other classes thrown in) that took place just after my Burb rolled over and died...more or less.

This is one that Dr Z (I think) sent me.  Nice weather for racing stock cars, don'tcha think?  :)

Right now (Sunday evening) we're just getting a storm blowing in.  Looks like it's gonna be a pretty soggy one:

The leading edge of the precip is just over my house now.  I wunner if I'm gonna lose power.  Hmmm...I'll continue to transmit as long as I am abl......

On 5/22/2011 12:12 PM, John Christensen wrote:
Must have missed this Ray

Don't know what I have that is worthy, but if you are capable of searching for broken links, I believe there were some that I found a while back to my old Comcast or Earthlink (8 years old??) site. All roads should lead to http://www.myelcamino.net if you have links.

Thanks!
JC
---
John Christensen
1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net
Saint Charles, IL
 ---
John Christensen
1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net
Saint Charles, IL

---
John Christensen
Saint Charles, IL
On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 8:05 PM, Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll ask one more time if anyone wants there photos on the Chevy Asylum website.  So far I have one shot of snow.

If you want yer photos there, let me know...I'd planned on using a dozen or so from each photographer and putting them on separate pages with links to the guilty party person's website or email address...whichever is preferred.  But I didn't get any response.  So if ya want 'em there, now's the time to do it.

Btw, I decided that I needed a backup car in case my Burb chokes again.  So I bought an 88 Camaro with a V6 and 5-speed.  It's definitely a beater, but that's what I wanted: