[ratpack] Re: OT: just when you thought you'd seen everything....

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:10:23 -0600

I am not sure if we have ever really met.  I know the name.  He was one of the
original founders of IVR [Intermountain Vintage Racing] long before I became
involved in the club.  Being the lazy old man that I am I have never gotten
around to having the listing for IVR removed from Vintage Motorsport Magazine.
He saw the listing and called me about the club.

He works for Miller on the Mustang Experience ???  Stop by the museum building
and say hello to him sometime.

Paul [technotard]