[ratpack] Re: OT: Brazilian driver Cacá Bueno

 I found that it was the Nova list I sent it to.  Duh.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 9/5/2010 6:10 PM, Ray Buck wrote:
Didn't someone make a reply to my post about Brazilian stock car driver Cacá Bueno (real name Carlos Eduardo Santos Galvão Bueno Filho) saying that it could loosely be translated as "Good Shit?"*

*I'm gettin to the point of editing a web page about that testing session and thought it would be interesting to add a little bio information.

*
*
--
Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program