[ratpack] Re: New member and the dance of the sugar plum sports car fairies

Welcome Michael!

Very cool macro stuff. As a jeweler, I have been working on that for a long
time. Most of it was film over the years. I really like being able to get
instant results with digital.
http://dyber.net/sold/am297_pnd.jpg is a recent digital attempt.

JC

---