[ratpack] Re: More on Polarizing filters.

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:51:17 +0000 (UTC)

Don't encourage me, you know how I get!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray Buck" <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 10:16:39 AM
Subject: [ratpack] Re: More on Polarizing filters.

Puns are the lowest form of humor.  That prolly splains why I enjoy 'em.  :)

I've been roughing it there for the last 10 years or so.  If I can sleep in the
cab of an old pickup truck, I can probably handle "in tents" hardship of having
a place where I can stand up and even put a boxer fan to move the air a bit.
It's more than I have in the  back of the Burb, which is a vast improvement
over the Ugly Truck,

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program
On 7/21/2010 10:06 AM, humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

You're gonna roast!  Imagine  the article. "Suffering on the Salt Flats, or the
pain was in tents"  Hee hee. C.