[ratpack] Re: Just talked to JG

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 14:09:49 -0600

I have sold some pics to some of the local guys and I hope I can continue
that but I understand why the big boys discourage it. It would be like
trying to sell a picture of my local MLB or NFL team without permission. I
hope this will not hinder us any more with access though.

Zamboni

--
Michael Wells
MCWells Photography