[ratpack] Re: Is this Duncan Dayton?

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:27:53 -0600

I found out that the guy is Robin Hill. He's been mechanic, car chief, crew chief for just about everybody including Ganassi's Indycar teams and now team manager for the Highcroft team.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 7/22/2010 11:05 AM, Ray Buck wrote:
Ok.  Thanks.  Totally different dude.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 7/22/2010 7:47 AM, Larry Knight wrote:
No, that is not Duncan Dayton, He was not here for the ALMS race this year, or so I was told, I know I never saw him. I took a pic of him last year which of course I can't find, so here is one off the internet
Larr

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 8:40 PM, Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I'm really awful at remembering...well...just about anything, but
    drivers and team principals...I have a real hard time putting
    names to faces.

    Sooooo...if ya know, I'd appreciate any insight.

-- Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program