[ratpack] Re: Is this Duncan Dayton?

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 11:05:55 -0600

 Ok.  Thanks.  Totally different dude.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 7/22/2010 7:47 AM, Larry Knight wrote:
No, that is not Duncan Dayton, He was not here for the ALMS race this year, or so I was told, I know I never saw him. I took a pic of him last year which of course I can't find, so here is one off the internet
Larr

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 8:40 PM, Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I'm really awful at remembering...well...just about anything, but
    drivers and team principals...I have a real hard time putting
    names to faces.

    Sooooo...if ya know, I'd appreciate any insight.

-- Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program