[ratpack] Re: I'll be at ALMS

  • From: Aleta Boyce <alboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 09:04:24 -0600

GREAT news, Ray!
I'm super busy, but I plan to see you all there!
al

On Jul 7, 2010, at 7:20 AM, Ray Buck wrote:

Made some phone calls last nite and it looks like nothing is going to happen over the next few days that will prevent me from being at the track for the next 4 days.

I thank those who offered to step up and pinch hit for me, but apparently the other plans are being delayed. Things better not heat up around salt flats season!

So, I'll see ya at the track whenever ya get there.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program