[ratpack] Re: I have some good news...

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 20:30:59 -0600

Ok, I have some more unfocused pictures of a car sliding off the track, this
one sliding off the Attitudes. It was Saturday during the qualifying race, I
believe. Any way you can see how he was way out of line coming off the right
hand turn. I was aging set up on manual  with Paul's Sigma 150-500, again
too much lens. Anyway you can see him coming right at me how ever the long
lens makes it look closer than it was.

http://www.pbase.com/twistedlight/crash

On another note, Dave Dingman bought some pictures from me from last years
enduro and one of them ended up on Dave's promo calendar. So now I'm a
published professional photographer.

Zamboni

--
Michael Wells