[ratpack] Re: Got my credentials

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 21:26:01 -0600

Yep. Prolly the only event I'll shoot there this year. I'll be shooting the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend starting tomorrow (well, I'll be driving that way and start shooting on Friday),

http://www.vivalasvegas.net/vlv14/

Then shooting the racing the following weekend: NASCAR West, SCCA World Challenge, Trans-Am and IMSA GT3 Cup classes, as well as the "Pirelli Drivers Cup", another Porsche GT3 Cup deal, apparently.
http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/

I should have a few photos to post here and on FaceBook Friday. I look forward to seeing all the familiar faces next weekend. For those who don't know, I'm Ray Therat on FB.

John, the Monte Carlo engine compartment wiring is making progress. I finally figgered out a problem I had with the fan relay and it and the MSD box relay are ready to be wired into the dash when I get back and out from under a ton of photo editing. After that, it's real close to firing up. I may make a trip to El Mirage in May to shoot the 2-day event and pick up the wheels for the rear end of the car. Gonna be a busy summer. I'm lookin forward to it.

One last thing. My diet is working. I've lost 22 pounds and I can actually fit into my firesuit now. Only 25-30 more pounds before I can fit in it without holding my breath. :) Only problem is that my nose is startin to wiggle like a rabbit's from eatin so much greenery.

RtR

On 4/20/2011 7:35 PM, John Christensen wrote:
Is that at Miller then?

JC

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I just got an email from JG with confirmation of credentials for
    the "Utah Grand Prix" (cough, cough) so I spose I'll be there
    every day, shootin up that digital film.

    RtR