[ratpack] Re: Fwd: Fw: American Le Man Series Photo Vest Form

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 07:13:24 -0500

Nice. I like the Target 550 pics too. Very interesting.

I want to see the engine turned finish. I almost bought a watch with a face
like that. They were a limited edition Indy issue, and they sold out before
I could get enough money, and points built up from selling the brand.
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/watchseller_2111_838294570 is the pic.
JC