[ratpack] Re: Fw: Luncheon

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 12:53:16 -0700

Yep. I got it (via the list) but that's not the problem. You can send outbound fine. It's the inbound traffic to your email account at Questar that's bouncing things that the list tries to send to you.

Hope you get this.

RtR

At 11:56 AM 1/6/2010, you wrote:
This is a test, did you get this e-mail, anyone? Bueller? Anyone?
Attached are a couple of pics, one is my daily fix of oooooohversteer and the other is two of the finest photogs you'll find anywhere.
See Ya Sat.
Larr