[ratpack] Re: From friday

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:54:29 -0600

Very, very nice. The owl is beautiful. The Batmobile is one of the three originals. It's been converted to CNG as a "Green" thing. It's on a Caprice frame and had a Corvette motor (or so Kent Singleton told me) converted to CNG. Supposedly the owner wants to run it on the salt for a record. GFL. CNG is considered to be "gasoline" and doesn't have its own class. Since the car is a "special construction" it would fall into the streamliner category with the record around the 323 mark.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 7/14/2010 7:35 AM, humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The things you see when you have a camera!