[ratpack] Friday at Miller

  • From: Aleta Boyce <alboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:01:26 -0600

Hey, guys, I'll be out Friday, part of Sat. and Sunday - looking forward to seeing you all.

It finally occurred to me that I need your business cards or contact into to give people, as I'm not trying to set up a photography bus. and you guys are. I'm still taking shots, but mostly I'm NOT going to do photos for $$ at this point, at least that's not the plan, paintings or sculpture only - but I'm happy to help anyone who would like marketing/promotion. I plan to show customers my photos for paintings, but I'm working out a way to do that on a web site without giving them free photos, which competes with freelancers.

Suggetion:
I'd be glad to hand out a half-page (5.5 x 8.5) flyer with all your names - easier and I'd be glad to make one up for this weekend. If you want your info, please send me an email with your contact info and I'll put it together. Simple, elegant, alphabetical order, (Yes, I know I'm a B, but get over it) This is much more fun than saying "he has a good photo, I'll right down your name, etc." when I'm trying to shoot, too.

Aleta Boyce
alboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
435-224-2885 (cell)
Original paintings and fine art

This would be much more professional and easy for John or anyone to pass along to interested parties.
al