[ratpack] Re: Fans of Top Gear.

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 10:34:31 -0600

Because I have a rater large collection of music. When I wanna listen to his stuff I can. When I wanna listen to other stuff, I can do that, too. I keep it all in mp3 files on my main computer which is connected to my component stereo system. I use WinAmp to create customized playlists and just listen to the songs I wanna hear.

On 6/28/2011 9:46 AM, PAUL W WATSON wrote:
If you don't want a steady diet of SSS why pray tell did you buy "a couple" of his CD's.

Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 01:13:16 -0600
From: rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ratpack] Re: Fans of Top Gear.

I have a coupla Seasick Steve's CDs. They're...uhhh...entertaining, but not something I'd want a steady diet of.

He's quite the character. Here's a link to a youtube search with a buncha hits on videos of him and his music: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=seasick+steve&aq=f <http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=seasick+steve&aq=f>

On 6/27/2011 7:33 PM, PAUL W WATSON wrote:

    I went to the library today and while I was pawing through the
    CD's I came across a CD titled "Seasick Steve Man From Another
    Time"   For those who watch Tor Gear may remember he was a star in
    the reasonably priced car who made a banjo out of Morris Minor
    hubcaps.

    He seemed such a character on the program that I had to check it
    out.  He just blew my mind.  He is a cross between folk, 60's and
    70's  rock, county, blues and I don't know what all.  His band has
    a great beat and he's not a bad singer.

    This has nothing really to do with photgraphy or cars just I
    thought I would pass it on.