[ratpack] Fans of Top Gear.

I went to the library today and while I was pawing through the CD's I came
across a CD titled "Seasick Steve Man From Another Time"   For those who watch
Tor Gear may remember he was a star in the reasonably priced car who made a
banjo out of Morris Minor hubcaps.

He seemed such a character on the program that I had to check it out.  He just
blew my mind.  He is a cross between folk, 60's and 70's  rock, county, blues
and I don't know what all.  His band has a great beat and he's not a bad singer.

This has nothing really to do with photgraphy or cars just I thought I would
pass it on.