[ratpack] Re: Critique wanted

  • From: Nathan Nickerson <natenick67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:02:57 -0800 (PST)

That's amazing, so actually... you could save this background as a template and
add any vehicle you wish in the future???

-Nate

From: "Nathan Nickerson" <natenick67@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Nov 14, 2010 5:14 pm
Subject: [ratpack] Re: Critique wanted
To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Mutt,

I think it's great!  I like the color, wheel angle, camera height to subject
matter and how you blended in the background with the road underneath.  If I
were to change anything, possibly remove the 2 light flashes (pardon my
ignorance) above the passenger side back wheel - which maybe you played with
already.

For framing, I think it would look excellent with a white/black double matte in
either a black "leather" frame or the "stainless rivet" type which I found
locally at a custom framing shop on Redwood Road.  For a 12x18 photo, with
about a 3" matte and frame, runs about $60-70.00 with non-glare glass.  If I
were the owner, would love to have it signed, framed and hung from my office or
shop!!

By the way, I enlarged 2 photos of my bro-in-law's cars (Mercedes and Acura
NSX) a couple of years ago that look anemic compared to your work and he paid
about $200.00 to get them both framed and didn't think twice about the cost.

Strong work, I love it!
-Nate