[ratpack] Re: Credentials at Miller

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 11:40:12 -0600

Right now guys like you and me can get credentials for the local events,
John Gardner told Paul and me last weekend that until further notice we can
get local credentials. The bigger events like the ALMS and the Rolex GrandAm
need to have sponsored credentials. So look at the Miller website and look
for the bigger event dates & times. It would be really cool if we can get
credentials for those bigger events. It's too late for the Super Bike event,
they stopped taking applications for that event weeks ago.

I'm still waiting to see some of your landscape shots from last week.

Michael

--
Michael Wells
MCWells Photography