[ratpack] Re: Computer

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:40:40 -0700

Carl,

There are lots of freeware on the internet, you want to look for one that
will 'shred' the data on your hard drive. Some will load from a floppy and
shred everything on the hard drive OS and all. Others will shred only what's
on the un-used portion of your hard drive. So if you delete something it
should be shredded, or completely removed from the drive. So if your Dell is
old enough that it has a floppy drive look for a shredder program that will
load off of a floppy and shred everything on the drive. Don't ever believe
the guy that says 'trust me'!

Zamboni

--
Michael Wells