[ratpack] Re: Bracketing -

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 20:52:16 -0500

Light bulb moment ..... Thanks Aleta. I remember Ray talking about it once.
I just have to see how my camera needs to be set to put it in practice. I
have been thinking about the pictures for Nate's party. I will mostly be
working with daylight, but who really knows what kind of day it will be.

I appreciate it,
JC