[ratpack] Re: Blew my own mind

  • From: Larry Knight <carpixguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 21:09:27 -0600

Hey watch for me, I was lucky and got creds for this event. I'll be wearing
a gray hoodie sweatshirt with a red baseball cap and carrying the smallest
lens of any of the photogs out there.
They didn't issue vests for this event, Europeans don't like them I guess.
Hope to see some of you there

Here is a pix of Haga last Friday night
I do remember that Haga - Superman - Can't believe how big Haga's ball must
be -Race
He is a MAN!!!
Larr