[radioastro] Re: High resolution LOFAR image of 3C61.1 at 173 MHz

  • From: Victor Herrero <hubbleed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Radio Jove Technical <Radio_JOVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:02:32 -0700

Hello Friends,

I have been asked for additional information about 3C 61.1
The object is a Seyfert galaxy thought to contain in its nucleus a super
massive black hole with a mass of 10 to 100 million Solar masses,.

More information at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Cambridge_Catalogue_of_Radio_Sources
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3C_61.1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seyfert_galaxies