[racktables-users] wwwroot needs to be opened on new install for url

  • From: James Geiger <jpgeiger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 07:52:31 -0400

On the new system I have installed Racktables on I now need to open
the wwwroot folder specifically to get the program.

If I just go to servername/racktables I get an index of files

Index of /racktables

NameLast modifiedSizeDescription
________________________________
Parent Directory  -
wwwroot/25-Jun-2012 16:19 -
Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at servername Port 80

And in order to get into Racktables I need to click open the wwwroot folder.

On my previous machine simply going to racktables directory would bring it up.

These are the contents of the racktables directory, everything is
inside of the wwwroot

How can I get users to be able to navigate to simply /racktables
instead of /racktables/wwwroot ?