[racktables-users] Re: Windows 2008 IIS & MS SQL

On Tuesday 23 March 2010 20:09:56 Davis, Shawn wrote:
> I was hoping that this solution might be
> platform independent since PHP, SQL, and HTML are supposed be just that.

HTML and PHP are platform-independent.  SQL, despite the intentions of its
designers, never was.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Always hold your sales meetings in rooms too small for the audience,
even if it means holding them in the WC. 'Standing room only' creates an