[racktables-users] Very minor bug

Hi,

When adding predicates to the rackcode to add filters for object type,
unmounted etc. rackcode generates warnings:

12 define [is server] {$typeid_4}
13 define [is router] {$typeid_7}
14 define [is network switch] {$typeid_8}
15 define [unmounted] {$unmounted}
16 define [portless] {$portless}

The rackcode checking should probably be modified to not warn about
this.

Also, the rackcode is entered in Configuation --> Permissions. It isn't
just used for permission though so perhaps it should be renamed Rackcode
or something? It's not a big deal but when I was first trying to find
where to add the Rackcode (even though I'd seen it before) I was hunting
all over the place for it.

Regards,
Ray

--

Ray Robertson
Technical Architect

T 01442 458375
F 01442 458443
M 07718 358658
W  www.eckoh.com

Winner, Best Use of Technology Partnership, CCA Excellence Awards 2007

Winner, Innovation of the Year Award, Transport Innovations 2007

This communication contains information, which is confidential and may also be
privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is
communication in error please return it to the sender and then delete it.
Opinions expressed in this message are those of the author, and are not binding
on the company.

Registered in England and Wales, No. 2796531
Registered office: Telford House, Corner Hall, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
HP3 9HN

A member of the Eckoh Plc group of companies.

JPEG image