[racktables-users] Re: Upgrade from 0.18.7 > 0.19.0 Fatal error

Okay so to upgrade I need to clear the barcode values from the DB?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: racktables-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:racktables-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Ovsienko
Sent: 20 February 2011 10:35
To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [racktables-users] Re: Upgrade from 0.18.7 > 0.19.0 Fatal error

20.02.2011, 12:55, "Cliff Lokkerbol" <lokkerbolc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> I have tried to upgrade from version 0.18.7 to 0.19.0 but get the following
> error:
>
> Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in
> /var/www/html/racktables/upgrade.php on line 943
>
> Can anyone help me with this issue?

I see, that is a concurrent queries PDO issue. Right now it's only visible,
when you have "barcode" value used in the DB. In a longer term this can be
fixed in 0.19.1.

--
 Denis Ovsienko

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the company. The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential to The Innovation Group PLC and are solely for use by the intended
recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed.

This email and any attachments may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other
than the intended recipient, nor may it be copied in any way.  If you have
received this email in error, please forward a copy of this email to
itsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and then delete it from your system.

The Innovation Group PLC: Registered in England 3256771
Registered Office: Yarmouth House 1300 Parkway Solent Business Park Whiteley
Hampshire PO15 7AE UK
http://www.innovation-group.com

This email and any attachments has been swept for computer viruses. Neither The
Innovation Group PLC nor the sender accept any responsibility for computer
viruses once this email has been transmitted.