[racktables-users] Some new issues

  • From: William Segura <W.Segura@xxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 12:35:50 -0700

I am trying a new installation of the 0.17 trunk. I understand that it may not
work all the time. First, are new changes to RackTables checked from a clean

On the RackSpace page I do not see any of my rows in the Browse tab.

I see this:

None used in current realm.

I do not see the Tag filter panel either.

The only way for me to add racks is to use a direct URL which is UGLY. I add
the following to the URL: ?page=row&row_id=50000

I get the following:

An error has occured in [dynamic_title_row()]. Additional information:

getRackRowInfo() failed

But I do see the View, Add new rack and Tag roller tabs.

Any thoughts?

On a side note I have the F5 data for the dictionary. Who should I send it to?

William Segura  |  Product Development Lab Manager

F5 Networks

  P 206.272.5555

 F 206.272.5556

  D 206.272.6701

 M 206.225.4755

To request lab assistance, please open a trouble ticket in

GIF image