[racktables-users] Re: Question about users.

> I discovered something that I found to be odd.   When I logout from
> Racktables, and try to login as a different user it will not allow me
> to do so.  But if I close the browser then I can log in as any of the
> users.  Weird...

No-no-no, that's normal :-D

The logout link is somewhat cranky, its main purpose is to keep
strangers out. To use it for user switching, there's a working solution:

1. Click logout.
2. See a popup and cancel it.
3. There's a boring "This system requires authentication..." message on
the screen with a link to main page. Click it.
4. See popup and input valid credentials.

--
    DO4-UANIC