[racktables-users] Re: Proximity port selector

  • From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:46:54 +0000

On Tuesday 03 November 2009 15:42:19 Denis Ovsienko wrote:
> don't ask to write, just write. I am not the right audience to evaluate
> any documentation, because I already know, how to use the software.
> Write for the rest of the mailing list, try to answer their questions,
> and everybody will do better.

I'm doing what I can to help on the list, but it seems to be rather ephemeral.
The posts here don't turn up in google searches for the same problem.  That's
why I want to write for the wiki, the documentation, somethat that because the
manual we all need.

Tyler

--
"Beware of altruism. It is based on self-deception, the root of all evil."
   -- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough for Love", by Robert A. Heinlein