[racktables-users] Re: PatchPanel Object

While not vital to us, this is something we would find quite useful.

Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: racktables-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:racktables-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Ovsienko
Sent: 28 October 2008 08:35
To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [racktables-users] Re: PatchPanel Object

> We have been trying to figure out how the PatchPanel Object works.  There
> does not seem to be a way to join 2 connections to 1 PatchPanel port.
>
> Has the PatchPanel object been implemented yet?

Hello.

Cable tracing feature is a must for some datacenters, but I must tell,
I'm not in such an environment, and all the people who contribute(d)
aren't either. Before ever considering this onto a todo list it's
necessary to know, how many people really need those traces. Can you
tell?

--
    Denis Ovsienko

--

Ray Robertson
Technical Architect

T 08701 107179
F 01442 458443
M 07718 358658
W  www.eckoh.com

Winner, Best Use of Technology Partnership, CCA Excellence Awards 2007

Winner, Innovation of the Year Award, Transport Innovations 2007

This communication contains information, which is confidential and may also be
privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is
communication in error please return it to the sender and then delete it.
Opinions expressed in this message are those of the author, and are not binding
on the company.

Registered in England and Wales, No. 2796531
Registered office: Telford House, Corner Hall, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
HP3 9HN

A member of the Eckoh Plc group of companies.