[racktables-users] Re: Ordering of racks inside a row

  • From: Simon Kainz <simon.kainz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:35:19 +0200

Hi,

i merged some jqueryui code into my racktables installation, this allows me to drag and drop my racks in the rack view. The idea was to arrange the racks as they are in the server room. It's still a bit beta, but it seems to work. Would this be an option for you ?

Regards,

Simon

Zitat von "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Monday 16 Aug 2010 14:21:16 Frank, Petric (Petric) wrote:
The ordering of racks inside a row is (as it looks to me) ordered by their
names from left to right.

Is there a possibility to define the ordering myself - other than by
prefixing a number to the name ?

Prefixing spaces in the name? :) At least those won't display.

Tyler

--
"The belief in immortality has always seemed cowardly to me. When very
young I learned that all things die, and all that we wish of good must