[racktables-users] Re: Ordering of racks inside a row

  • From: "Frank, Petric (Petric)" <petric.frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 15:59:29 +0200

Hello Tyler,

You're right - html will skip blanks (if they are not given as '&nbsp;').
That may only be an intermediate solution for now. Somewhat hack-ish ...

For an future extension:
Add an option to give the "slot in" rack position (i.e. after/before which
other rack) when creating a new rack.
Of course moving a rack (with contents) in a row (maybe also between rows)
should also be possible.

regards
  Petric